After making quilts for other kiddos, I decided it was high time for the Presh Head to have one of her own. I was inspired by this quilt. I found some wonderful fabrics at Asheville Cotton Co. and Fletcher Foam & Fabric and set to work. Last spring. Ok, February. I am aware that it is September. I know I shouldn't take this long on a project. I just got sidetracked. And lazy. But here it is. Waiting on the last steps- the application of the binding.
This is the quilt top.
This is the quilt back. I found this adorable gingham at Hancocks. Could hardly believe it myself.
This is the binding. Pieced, ironed and ready to go.
I'll post pics of the final product. Hopefully in the next couple of days. Or months. Or years.
Let me know what y'all think. I appreciate the feedback!
Oh wow, Beth! I am so impressed with this. It's so sweet! I love the circles and all the different patterns together--especially that orange. Perfect! Will this go on her big girl bed?
ReplyDeleteBeth, this is a beautiful quilt! You are so talented! i love all the colors and patterns.. it really is beautiful!
ReplyDelete