Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Need to Create

 I love making pretty things.



Especially when the supplies cost me less than $10.


And the outcome is a guaranteed success. 


Because a pretty yellow rosette wreath looks fantastic against a navy blue door.  

In my humble opinion, anyway.  

Thanks to The Pretty Poppy for the idea.  Cute, cute, cute.  And super easy, too. 

4 comments:

  1. Beth,
    That is beautiful! How did you make it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a grape vine wreath and a yard of felt. I used a cd as an outline and made a ton of rosettes. After making the flowers I used a hot glue gun to attach them to the wreath. Simple, just a little time consuming. Start to finish maybe a five hour job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it is beautiful! And it stands our really well on your front door!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beth,
    I love when you make pretty things. And I love you! AND LOVE the posts about our little vacay. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete