The highly anticipated Hilton Head vacation has finally arrived. But we had work to do before our vacation could begin. Here is some evidence:





The photo evidence does not include EB or her bags. That's right, bags plural. I forget how easy packing for a road trip was before having a baby. . .
My tetris playing husband was able to maneuver the luggage, groceries, and baby gear with just a little room to spare.

He's a spatial genius. And he did, in fact, hum the Tetris tune while he was packing. I don't think he realized he was doing so at the time. Nintendo has taken up some prime real estate in our generation's brains.
After a five-ish hour drive we arrived at our destination. And our first stop- the house pool.

Let the relaxation begin!
The photo evidence does not include EB or her bags. That's right, bags plural. I forget how easy packing for a road trip was before having a baby. . .
My tetris playing husband was able to maneuver the luggage, groceries, and baby gear with just a little room to spare.
He's a spatial genius. And he did, in fact, hum the Tetris tune while he was packing. I don't think he realized he was doing so at the time. Nintendo has taken up some prime real estate in our generation's brains.
After a five-ish hour drive we arrived at our destination. And our first stop- the house pool.
Let the relaxation begin!
Have fun!! And enjoy the time at the beach!!
ReplyDeleteOh I know that tetris song so well! Now its in my head to stay for awhile. :) Good job on the packing, Chris! Hope you guys have fun!
ReplyDeleteHave so much fun friend! Miss you and and LOVE YOU so much. Seriously.
ReplyDelete